Would you like to learn dance, get fitter or organise and enjoy a quality performance or workshop for your event? If so you have come to the right place!
D-Style Dance was established in 2012 by Angelique Parvez and Dhruvil Chauhan. From humble beginnings we have grown to become an multi award-winning Dance Academy
In 2018 alone we were honoured to be:
- Awarded Most Inspiring Company for "changing lives for the better" by the global LOANI foundation
- Invited to demonstrate how dance helps fitness at the House of Commons UK Parliament Fitness Day event
- Nominated for Best Dance School in the South East of England by the SEEA Awards
- Selected to be the Official Choreographer for the now viral UK Ghoomar Dance for the Mayor Of Londons Diwali 2018 at Trafalgar Square, where we choreographed, trained and danced with 150 performers from all over London
We provide the following services:
- Bollywood Performances and interactive Workshops
- Bollywood Dance Classes for Kids Age 4+, Teens and Adults
- Bollywood Bhangra Fitness and Zumba Classes for Ladies
- Customised international dance performances
- Private Dance Tuition for Weddings and Couples first Dances
- Music video choreography and performance
- Professional Dance Training for Instructors and Dancers
- Fit for Life: Weight loss and healthy living coaching
D-Style believes in giving something back together. As a community and we often have charity classes and events proceeds of which are donated to charities. D-Style have supported Redbridge Homeless shelters, Richard House UK, New Choices for Youth (NCY), Oxfam and Set Beautiful Free among others.
D-Style was set up by Angelique Parvez and Dhruvil Chauhan to share their passion of dance and inspire others.
Dhruvil Chauhan is an authentic Bollywood expert, having trained in India and appeared in many dance competitions. He was the runner up in India's Boogie Woogie show in 2004, winner of several inter college folk dance and state dance championships in Gujrat. Well-known in the UK for his passion and energy in Bollywood. He is a choreographer, performer and instructor not only in all Bollywood and folk styles but also in western styles of dance. Dhruvil is a Zumba instructor too.
Angelique Parvez is a Bollywood performer, choreographer and instructor, also a Dance fitness and Zumba instructor. She has trained in Kathak (Indian classical dance) in India and in Bollywood too. She is fitness qualified (ETM Level 2) and is a certified life coach and nutritionist. Once she realised how much healthier she felt in body and mind through dance post having children, she decided to share this knowledge and passion with others and set up D-Style Dance with Dhruvil.
Dance is our passion; we aim to inspire and entertain others with our dancing and use dance to promote health and fitness in the community. Contact us and see why we are different.